Vancouver Gaming Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE - DARK AGES
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 2:50 am by Dave the GM

» Looking for a group to DM
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 9:48 am by newbie100

» Looking For Fun (Adult) Group - DnD5e - South Granville or nearby - Weeknights or possibly weekend
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 8:35 am by Hungover

» Looking for players rifts metro 2033 style
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am by Phox

» Lower Mainland Pathfinder Society looking for players/gms!
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 6:53 pm by Sayok

» hey gang lets talk about rpgs and stuff
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 8:33 pm by Xanatos

» Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 8:08 pm by Emryys

» West World HBO TV; Which System?
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 11:38 am by Emryys

» Forum Posting Terms of Agreement!
Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 1:39 pm by Emryys

I forgot my password

Forum Posting Terms of Agreement!

Go down

Forum Posting Terms of Agreement! Empty Forum Posting Terms of Agreement!

Post by Emryys Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:39 pm

VGG Terms of Service

Play nice.

If a moderator or administrator finds that someone is being unpleasant, irritating, or not contributing to (or is actively working against) board harmony, that person can be given a private or public talking-to, may have his or her posts deleted, and might just get banned, at the sole discretion of the Web site management.

We’ll try to give you one or more warnings before we take action against you or your posts, but we don’t have to. Once we notice or hear about misconduct on the boards, our time is officially being wasted, and we will act swiftly and as we see fit so that we can get back to creating great games.

There is no "But the admin didn't explicitly forbid me from doing [rude thing x]" provision.

We do not tolerate racism, bigotry, name-calling, intolerance, or sexual allusions regarding anyone’s parent or guardian. Play nice or you can’t play here at all.

Pretend someone you love and respect is going to judge you by your behavior here, and then act like you're trying to impress them by being a decent human being. Even if you’re not a decent human being, just act like one in here and you’ll have no problems.

Membership on the board is a privilege, not a right.

To post messages or reply to messages, you must register.

Please keep posts on-topic. If you'd like to start a new topic, you are free to do so. Just put it in the relevant area. Posts which are off topic may be deleted or moved without notice.

We reserve the right to edit or delete posts which do not follow the simple rules of courtesy and etiquette.

Users who don't wish to follow these guidelines may have administrative action taken on their account at the sole discretion of the board administrators and moderators. These actions may include a public or private warning, a temporary restriction or "time out" from the board, an immediate banning and deletion of the account, or any combination thereof.

By posting here, or reading any of the forums, you agree to release the VGG, our ISP, all of our associates and affiliates, and anyone else from any liability over what you read here.

Views expressed in these forums do not necessarily represent the views of the VGG, other posters, or any one else. Comments all belong to their respective posters (though offensive posts are subject to deletion as noted above).

These rules apply to the entire board. Thanks for reading this!
Emryys
Emryys
Admin

https://vancouvergamingguild.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down